Friday, May 10, 2019

The two day hangover......... or was it?

Once when at Reception I met a couple, Jimmy and Emma from Ireland. They were the most sarcastic, funniest couple with a weird sense on humour. I loved them! They were also amazing to me. They would take me shopping (as they had a car) Had me round at there house share (as they got kicked out of the hostel) They would do anything for anyone. I started work with them too but then a few weeks later they got put onto night shifts. I was gutted (they won't of been) They made it quite clear how annoying I was and would often call me a welt. I'd never heard that word before but I knew it wasn't good to be a welt. We spent a lot of time together and they taught me a sport I'd never heard of called Hurling. Then two were so good at it. My pals came to the apartment and we all settled in nicely. The first night we decided to go and have a bbq in the park up the road. Troy was unwell so didn't come. We got there and cooked. Once we'd eaten we went further into the park and it was rammed with more people from the hostel and the hostel from down the road. I could feel myself getting bitten. Eventually I went home. Woke up the next day and was covered in bites! Awful little bastards. I had 9 just on one foot. I was like, they must like my blood or something. Or do they go for girls with high hormone levels (the time of the month was lurking). They were so so itchy. I'd cover them in tea tree and that would calm them down but I constantly had to keep putting it on. I'd started on the winery and had a few days of training. What a great couple of men that took it. One was from England but had been in Aus I think it was 15year. He was form London but had an Australian accent. I let him off as his wife was Australia so I'd get he'd pick it up and the other guy was Australian. We all had a night out in the Town and went to an outdoor beer garden. I had a few to drink and a few shots from Emma (thanks Em) ya welt! We danced all night. The DJ was Tongan. I could tell from the way he looked. He walked past me and I said "Malo e lelei, Fefe hake?" "Malo e lelei, Sai pe malo?" he replied. Then we both just laughed coz I clearly wasn't Tongan.
The next day was Australia Day and we went and had another BBQ in the park. I couldn't stop sweating. I was so embarrassed. I met a group of new people and I was just pouring with sweat. Somethings not right I thought. I spoke to Kirstie and said "I think I need to go for a pregnancy test" and thats what we did.

 The result of adding carbon to wine.














Claire the Scouse QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN


We named out apartment Gryffindor.

 The crew:)

                                                      Idiots. We both bought them though.


 Cooling my sweaty self off










No comments:

Post a Comment