Tuesday, May 21, 2019

The BIG 3 0

So. I got a gorgeous cake from Brianna. She worked on the Winery too and was from Griffith. I was gutted to be working a 12 hour shift on such a big birthday. I was expecting to be on Coogee beach then heading out to get shit faced. Ohh this was very different. It felt so much better as I was growing a human!! Still to this day it amazes me. That night the fam got a Dominoes. How nice is the cheesy garlic bread from there!! A couple of days before my birthday Emma asked me if I wanted to go to hers for tea. She picked me up. I got there and she'd surprised me with a little party:) No one else knew I was pregnant so I made the excuse that I had work in the morning. Paul would ring of a night and I'd fall asleep on the phone to him. It would make him grumpy.
On the Saturday I flew to Sydney for one night😩 I was panicking about leaving Paul and I wasn't even with him yet. I got to Sydney. I walked out to meet and greet and he was no where to be seen. He was hiding ...... again. We hugged each other so hard. Then he looked down at my tummy and smiled. It was really swollen. We got back home and I fell asleep. He said "Now I know you are really tired all the time, you poor thing" No man will ever know how amazing us women are and the struggle we go through. I was so knackered all weekend. I think it was cause I was so rested and felt safe. That night Paul took me to the Sydney Sky Tower restaurant. It was so posh. The whole place rotated. It was wonderful but not when you have horrendous sickness. We had a lovely meal and I experienced my first Mocktail. We were gonna go out afterwards but my tummy swelled up massive. I looked 6months pregnant not 6weeks! I was dreading morning. I had to do the whole goodbye again. I cried of course.






















No comments:

Post a Comment