Friday, June 14, 2019

Welcome Home

We went back to my Grandma’s and spent the night there. We went out for dinner at Gusto’s which is my Grandma’s favourite restaurant. (On Tuesday morning my Grandma died very quickly. My heart is broken and I am also devastated that my lady is no longer with us. At least I can be grateful for the memories and that she got to meet my Husband and beautiful baby girl💖 Shine bright Grand Mama🌟)
The next day we went home. Paul settled into our family home very quickly and it was so good to see. Then along came the rest of the tribe. My Niece screamed (petrified by him🙈) and my Nephew was his best bud already. Out came the handshakes. Wow! How must he be feeling. So overwhelming. I promised myself and Paul that I would always look after him. He adapted to the British life very well. He made new friends, met my friends and even joined the local Rugby Union Team, Moresby RUFC. He started the gym and had an informal chat about a job which he could start once his visitor visa was over and on a spouse. Everything was looking very hopeful and he was very happy. All we had to do next was meet our baby😬 I was told I was having a HUGE baby and needed extra scans. Baby was off the growth scale!! Scary times. OUCH! Paul hasn’t been to a scan with me since I was 13weeks so I was so excited for him! At 36 weeks I had another. They took loads of photos and were obsessed cause you could see baby’s hair and Tongan nose! Wow, just amazing. Paul was thrilled. I said “WE DON’T WANT TO KNOW THE SEX SO PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF DOWN THERE!” They did absolutely that.
We had some great days out. I booked us a surprise night away near Keswick. It was so cute. Keswick is my favourite place and now Paul’s💚 We took our Niece and Nephew out a lot as they loved their “New Uncle Pauly.”






Paul's first Hartleys ice cream.

Walks to Longlands

Ashely's 30th Birthday (4 days before I went into labour)

The day he got to Cumbria.

Longlands Lake.

Cogra Moss.

Zest with some friends.

Gustos

Santon Bridge Tearoom

A very pregnant me making some mash.

On our rowing boat on Bassenthwaite Lake

My last walk before I went into labour.

💙

That pregnant the life jacket wouldn't fasten.


Off out on a quadruple date.

When Darcy met Pail💙

Proud as punch in his Moresby top.

Very swollen, tired, pregnant me.

Santon Bridge Tea Room.

Calderbridge River

Looking for wild pig apparently.


Nicola and Tyces Wedding.

Games with Jacob💙

The most delicious fish and chips at Keswick.

The boat ride on Windermere lake.

Whitehaven Harbour.

Having a rest after bowling.




























No comments:

Post a Comment