Sunday, June 2, 2019

A long road ahead

Now I had to settle into England again. The place I run away from. Back into my family home. All without my Husband. I felt like I'd lost my left arm. I went on lots of nice days out with friends and family and it took my mind off things. Only for a slight second. I had my 20 week scan and my Mam came to it with me. Everything was perfect! (I'll talk more about pregnancy later on as I want to get caught up to the now). I Also started a new job. Swain Hairdressing. I love it! I'm a qualified hairdresser but my job role is front of house. I fit right in and everyone made me feel so welcome. I also lost my Grandad. It felt so strange as I'd just got back from not seeing him for a year to only having a month with him. And that was it. The feeling when losing somebody is unexplainable.
I went to Dublin for a few occasions really. Friends 50th's, apparently my Hen Party/30th and another ladies 70th. I had a great time considering I was carrying a bump around and not drinking alcohol. What a laugh we had. Paul booked his flight for the 3rd August and he'd get to England on the 4th. Ohh how excited I was!

The first time I met my soon to be Godson, Darcy💙

Mam and Me

Twinning with my Darcy

This was our fave in Dublin


My local Harbour💙




Hayley and George. Thank you for always being there😘


I have missed this girl so so much🍑


Harry and Meghan's Wedding Day

It's no Bondi but its mine

Picking my little Sophia up from School

My world💛


Afternoon tea at Lingholm Estate

Orla's Christening. Also Paul's Birthday💙 with Jack

Longlands Lake💚



My Mam and Dad💛


A tad obsessed with these

My Nannie💓



D I V A


The Day I met my Nephew Ronnie

Thank you Darcy💙

Daphne

The girl who forever has my back. Thank you Becki💖

No comments:

Post a Comment