Friday, June 14, 2019

Baby Niua

On the Thursday 27th September 2018 at 14.59pm  I gave birth (via an emergency c-section) to a beautiful baby Girl💖 Milla Ilisapesi (Elizabeth) Niua weighing in at 6 pound 13 and a half ounces. (I will talk more about my labour experience at a later date.) We were parents!! To this tiny little dot that was meant to be HUGE! She was just perfect and we were both thrilled. Cried and hugged her. She had to be taken before I held her. That was strange. I just wanted her but I was so calm and overwhelmed with the whole amazing experience.
I was in hospital for 4days afterwards (again I'll talk about this at a later date. I just want to get up to speed with this process) Here are a few photos.......... 👪





















Our first walk. 5days old💖


4 Generations.



No comments:

Post a Comment