Monday, April 29, 2019

The future talk

We carried on having the most amazing times together. We did everything together!
On the 22nd September 2017 we stayed in another hotel at The Spot. It was a gorgeous hotel. Paul was stood outside waiting for me getting off the bus. He was hiding something behind his back with a massive grin on his face. We checked in and got to the room. He gave me a card and three gorgeous roses (roses are my favourites) "What's this for" I said. I opened the card and it was a Thank You for being there for him and being so caring. His Grandad had just died. He came over from Tonga to stay with him and his Sister and had celulitus and didn't get out of hospital😪 I remember going to the hospital with Paul and I met more of his family. Amelia came right over to me and stayed on my knee. Paul went in the room to see his Grandad. It was such a sad time for them all.
How thoughtful. I was falling more and more in love with this man. We chilled out for a bit before getting ready to go out. We started talking about me staying in Australia and what my options were. My flight was booked to leave in the November as I had only planned to go over for 7months (that all changed as soon as I met Paul). After trying every option possible the only way was for me to go and do my farm work. 88days of regional work. Paul cried, I cried. We were both a right mess. He said he kept visioning me at the airport and him waving me off and that being it. He couldn't deal with that and he didn't want me to go and he wanted us to always be together. I felt exactly the same. So I'd already been looking and and I'd applied for quite a few jobs but never heard back. We carried on looking together. "I don't want you to have to go and do that" he said "I don't want you working like that" "It's my only option Paul" Nannie's can't be sponsored or my boss would have sponsored me. She said that herself. A couple of days later I applied for a job on a Winery in a place called Griffith. It was still in New South Wales but an hour and a half flight away. I tried to look and apply for jobs in `Sydney so we could still always see each other but it just wasn't possible. The jobs had to be regional. That was the whole point as to why you get a second year visa as its the hard work that the Australia's don't want to do. We would do anything we could to be together♡








No comments:

Post a Comment