Wednesday, April 10, 2019

First Date


  I woke up at 12pm. I text Paul. Next thing my phone was ringing in my hand. I can't cope! I'm scared. I'm shy. ANSWER THE F#*KING PHONE!! "Hello" I said in a timid voice. We were talking for an hour and a half!! And by the end of the phone call I had a date!! He asked me on a date! "Can I take you out for cocktails?" Damn right you can! I was so so bloody chuffed. I shoved my huge dressing gown on and went with a beaming smile to see my boss. "I'm in love" I said. "Tell me all!!" she said all excited. We searched for him all over the internet as he was a famous rugby player. Couldn't find him. I let my friends back in England know that I was going on a date. He was a rugby player. I text my brother. I found him on facebook and sent photos. One friend even said "F#*k off!! How have you managed a date with him!!" (Charming) We talked later on the night for three hours. Not once was there any silence. His English was really good and he taught me some Tongan. What a beautiful language. I didn't know where Tonga was so he explained. I googled it and its like paradise! I read up on their culture which seemed wonderful and my boss said they were very lovely, family orientated people. She couldn't have been more right. We planned our date for the Friday night. I would go to the place where he lived. Randwick, The Spot. We talked all week. There was never a dull moment. Friday finally came. It was my day off. I need something new to wear. I got ready and took myself to Bondi Junction, Westfield on the bus. I shopped for hours and hours, I messaged Natalie and said whats The Spot like? I imagined it to be like some sort of Mall filled with restaurants but it was just a lovely little chilled out street filled with restaurants and bars. So she said just to wear something smart/casual. I went to my favourite shop Glassons, and got a black and white stripped wrap top then I went to Just Jeans and got some black skinny high waisted jeans. I already had a bag and some shoes. I tried on soooooooo many outfits but finally I was happy with what I got.
  I got home and started to get ready. I didn't feel nervous. I was actually chilled. I've only ever been on one date before so I wasn't used to this and I thought I should have been more nervous. I was excited. I'd missed him. (weird) I ordered my Uber (driving angels) and made my way to his flat. He lived with his older sister, brother-in-law and niece. Of course I got lost! Even in the Uber. I have them his address!! I was round the back. I called him and then seen him come out the gate. He looked for fresh and smelled clean and delicious. He had black skinny jeans on and a white shirt. I could tell her was nervous. It was cute. We walked up the road talking. I was probs too loud but I felt excited. My lace came undone on my stupid shoes and I could hardly bend down to tie them as my jeans looked painted on. I double knotted them. Didn't want to show myself up again. "What do you fancy to eat" he said. "I'm easy" I replied. We ended up in a little Italian style place called Isabella's Spot. I ordered steak (standard) and Paul ordered seafood spaghetti. We got our first drink. I can't actually remember what I had. Either vodka and coke or a wine. Paul got some juice from his pasta on his shirt. He didn't notice and me being me told him. He was showed up but I thought it was funny. Typical first date disaster. After we had finished Paul got up and went to pay. "You didn't have to do that!" I said. "I'd never let a woman pay." he replied. "Come on, I said I wanted to take you for cocktails" he said. We walked further down the street and came to another bar. We got a couple of cocktails and talked and talked.























After that we wanted a dance so went back to Coogee Bay Hotel where we first met. We got a little table and Paul got the drinks in. I got absolutely shit faced!! (photos and video to follow) I went to the toilet and met some girls in there. They asked if I would take a photo of them. Then I told them I was on a first date. "Ohh my god, hows it going?" "Really well I think. He's so bloody hot!" They were three Australia girls. "Come and meet him" I said. So they followed and thankfully he was still there. We talked loads (no idea what about) Sarah took my phone as she noticed my friends had messaged to see how it was going. She took a photo of us and said "Going well girls." She took my number and we messaged a couple of times. Me and Paul even seen her again in Coogee Bay Hotel and had a dance with her. She was lovely. Our first date was perfect and I couldn't wait for the next one.


                                                                                         





































      These were the two photos I sent to my Brother and my friends.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment