Saturday, April 27, 2019

Second Date

  We went to Taronga Zoo. I'd been a few times with the three kids I looked after. It's a great Zoo. My boss gave us her passes so it was a cheap date really. I got the Ferry over to Circular Quay. I called Paul when I got there. "Where you at" I screeched down the phone as it was so busy and loud. I couldn't hear him. I seen him laughing at me with his HUGE head phones on. I couldn't hear him coz he'd already clocked me and was laughing at me, frantically looking for him!! Little shit.

There was a street act on so we walked over to that at watched it. I had a long bag over my shoulder. He told me to put it over me and to be careful as it was so busy. He put his arm around my back. I knew I loved him right there. I could tell he was so caring and loving (I wasn't wrong). We made our way over to the Zoo on the ferry. We had great time. We got back to Circular Quay and I took him to the BEST ice cream shop in the world....... Messina. Soooooooo good! Paula made me feel so safe and free. I felt so calm and happy around him. We just laughed all the time and there was never a dull moment.

After our second date we were inseparable. We both worked very long hours through the week so would meet up every weekend. Sometimes we were able to meet up after work for a couple of hours.  Our favourite place to hang out was Circular Quay and we went to Coogee a lot and The Spot in Randwick. There was an awesome bar called Bat Country. We went in there one night had three cocktails each and can't remember coming out! They were so so strong! I tried to play it cool. I think we both did but it didn't last long. We were head over heels for each other.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment