Saturday, August 17, 2019

Praying for a miracle

We got back to Grandma's. Mam was waiting at the front door with Milla. Obvs I got my camera out. Paul walked towards her. She was staring and acting shy. He gave my Mam a huge hug and Milla smiled. He put his arms out to her and off she went. What a beautiful thing I was experiencing. Finally with his girlπŸ’–
We went inside and got settled. Going over and over what had just happened. "It's just not right" Dad said. We read through the paper work again. Over and over. We just couldn't believe the officers reasonings. There was a number to call. We had an early night. We were all completely drained.
The next morning Dad called the number. He spoke to an Officer who wasn't on duty the day before but had heard about our case and suggested we emailed BF Man Sea. We did just that. A couple of hours later as my Dad and Paul were packing up our car to leave, I got an email. "Quick I've got an email." I couldn't read it. I wanted everyone to be present. Milla was upstairs taking a nap. All four of us stood in the hall way. I lent down and read it out. Susie one of the Higher Officers based at Manchester Airport reviewed Paula's case after having no prior involvement yesterday. She explained all and assured us that she had taken our views into consideration. "I have taken the decision to overturn Paula's refusal of leave to enter on this occasion, and I have granted him leave to enter for six months" 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 We love you Susie!! And Dad if it wasn't for you taking it further he'd only have a few days left. We are so grateful.
Well.............. I shot up, all four of us jumped up and down screaming. Dad was in tears, Mam was in shock, I felt like I'd been knocked over and Paul actually did fall over!! We all cried and hugged then we heard our baby girl awake from her nap. Paul went to get her and held her so tight as we all told her the news. WOW! Can you actually believe it. Yesterday was the worst day of our lives and today the best. An absolute rollercoaster of emotions. I'm so exhausted with a constant bad head but I'm sure it'll all pass soon. The stress and strain on our bodies for the last 7months have been unbearable but now its time for all that to leave, chill and enjoy the rideπŸ’Ÿ







Helping Daddy open his Birthday and Father Day presentsπŸ’š



3 comments:

  1. These blogs you are writing are just beautiful ❤️ and have me in constant tears, I'm so happy for you and your beautiful little family stay strong ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to meet you both at arrivaks lounge in Manchester, so glad it's worked out for you all finally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Charlotte I've just found your blogs, lying in bed with a tear stained pillow. I hope everything works out for your beautiful little family. Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete